RE: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Davis VantageVue

  • Jeffrey C. Le Doux
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 9, 2010
      I have the WeatherLink software, and I guess that is supposed to make it easier.  Not so.
      Jeff

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 9, 2010
        WeatherLink is included with the datalogger

        WL is included with the Datalogger or is it vice-versa?

        From: "utahweatherbear" <utahweatherbear@ yahoo.com>
        Sender: wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com
        Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 01:36:14 -0000
        To: <wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com>
        ReplyTo: wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com

        so do you just need the vantage vue and the datalogger to upload to the world via WUHU, or do you need to spend even more money on weatherlink software too?

        db

        --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "Jeffrey C. Le Doux" <jefcled@...> wrote:

        > Jaye
        Ellen,
        > I am still confused. I have downloaded the WUHU software, I have
        my data
        > logger, I have downloaded VirtualVP and a couple of others. I
        can see the
        > station on my computer, at which point I would have expected
        it to become
        > intuitive. Somehow my USB catalogger is still not properly
        visible. I
        > guess I am just easily confused. I have printed off the
        directions from
        > Davis, and they have not even helped. I feel I am bound
        to be forever
        > confused unless someone can come up with the right step by
        step directions
        > that this old man can finally follow.
        > Thanks
        for trying,

        href="http://home.">http://home.

        online.net> wrote:

        > Eric,
        > I know I am challenged, but this is driving me foolish.
        The station is
        > connected to this computer. Do you have a name for the
        software module to
        > be downloaded from wunderground? I am just
        confused.

        > _____
        >
        > From: wuhu_software_
        <mailto:wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com>

        group@yahoogroups. com [mailto:wuhu_ software_

        wuhu_software_ <mailto:wuhu_ software_ group%40yahoogro ups.com>

        href="mailto:group%40yahoogroups.com">group@yahoogroups. com, "jefcled" <jefcled@> wrote:

        > > How do I get my Davis
        VantageVue to upload to WUHU? Also would like to
        > have the new unit
        replace my La Crosse that uploads to CWOP.
        > > Thanks Jeff Le
        Doux