Desert Heat Wave

  • Bob Tyszka
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 97 KB
        The forecast for today included more triple digit temperatures.  Actually, quite not unexpected for the high desert.  My wife said, "Let's go to Lake Arrowhead in the mountains and take a break from the heat."  Hey, even desert dwellers need a break.  As we passed through Victorville, we decided it was a wise decision to go to the lake.

    Bob Tyszka
    California City, CA
    CW9012 / KCACALIF5

    Click for California City, California Forecast

  • Jon Golubiewski
    Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2010
      I'll take my eggs sunny-side-up!   ;-)

      ~ Jon G.

      On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 1:46 AM, Bob Tyszka <baluncru@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Bob Tyszka included below]

          The forecast for today included more triple digit temperatures.  Actually, quite not unexpected for the high desert.  My wife said, "Let's go to Lake Arrowhead in the mountains and take a break from the heat."  Hey, even desert dwellers need a break.  As we passed through Victorville, we decided it was a wise decision to go to the lake.

      Bob Tyszka
      California City, CA
      CW9012 / KCACALIF5

      Click for California City, California Forecast

    • alrjr2001
      Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2010
        Now thats what I call some global warming!

        Arnold In The Smokies
        DW1121
      • flag_buff
        Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2010
          Hmm... If that's the case, then now we KNOW where the hole in the ozone is! ;-)