Re: Tweaking CWOP Upload Interval

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010
      Set the properties of WUHU.exe to "Run As Administrator". To do this, use explorer to find the WUHU.exe, right click the file, then select properties. Hopefully that will address the issue.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "bearcage2010" <bearcage2010@...> wrote:

      > I currently use WUHU version 1.0.216.107 with VWS.The current upload interval for CWOP is 600 seconds.I've gone to the WUHU config.ini file in note book,change the upload interval to 300 seconds try to save and get a message access denied.I shut WUHU off while performing this task.MY OS is Windows7.I had the same problem with my older computer which ran on XP Service Pack3.What am i doing wrong or is the file not accessible?

    • bearcage2010
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010
        I tried running as administrator and still couldn't change the upload frequency.I tried something kinda ridiculous but it seems to work.Im running the app on the computer 2 times.The second has only CWOP checked but offset 5 minutes from the other app.Seems to work okay,just wierd to see 2 icons in the lower tray.....