WUHU WeatherBug Issue

  • weatherbugnathan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 30, 2010
      Hey guys,

      One of our Backyard Reporters emailed me an issue that's happening with WUHU and WeatherBug. Here's his email:

      Hello,

      It says too many query/string values. Not supported. My ID is p08692. Station 20288. Boynton Beach, FL 33437

      Thanks, Rich

      Subject: Station not reporting

      I am using WUHU and put in my station number, publisher ID, password and clicked the tabs. It is not sending the information to you. Please help.

      Rich

      I'm not sure why it's saying that. Does anyone know what might be up with his station? I also sent this onto our CTO to look at. This is a new issue for me.

      His data is coming back as a failure on our end:

      http://data.backyard2.weatherbug.com/data/ecv.aspx?ID=p08692

      Any help or input you could give us would be much appreciated!

      Thanks!

      Nathan
    • Bob Tyszka
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 30, 2010
             I'm not sure what is happening, but I had some problems uploading earlier this week.  The log kept giving me a server too busy message.  I just checked the log and it is reporting successful uploads and the data is showing up on the page.  The upload counter in WUHU does show a difference of almost 200 between uploads and attempts.

        Bob Tyszka
        California City Chase Crew
        KCACALIF5/CW9012

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 30, 2010
          Rich,

          Can you post you log entries related to weather bug?

          Thanks.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2010
            Nathan,

            I see that Rich did not respond to my post here so he is probably not moniotring the group messages or has not yet joined the Yahoo group.

            Please direct WUHU users with support issues to this Yahoo group so that we can assist.

            > Rich,
            >
            > Can you post you log entries related to weather bug?
            >
            > Thanks.
            >

            > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "weatherbugnathan" <parkernathan@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hey guys,
            > >
            > > One of our Backyard Reporters emailed me an issue that's happening with WUHU and WeatherBug. Here's his email:
            > >

            > > Hello,
            > >
            > > It says too many query/string values. Not supported. My ID is p08692. Station 20288. Boynton Beach, FL 33437
            > >
            > > Thanks, Rich
            > >
            > > Subject: Station not reporting
            > >
            > > I am using WUHU and put in my station number, publisher ID, password and clicked the tabs. It is not sending the information to you. Please help.
            > >
            > > Rich
            > >
            > > I'm not sure why it's saying that. Does anyone know what might be up with his station? I also sent this onto our CTO to look at. This is a new issue for me.
            > >
            > > His data is coming back as a failure on our end:
            > >
            > > http://data.backyard2.weatherbug.com/data/ecv.aspx?ID=p08692
            > >
            > > Any help or input you could give us would be much appreciated!
            > >
            > > Thanks!
            > >
            > > Nathan

          • weatherbugnathan
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
              Yeah, I told him join the group and post his info here. Hopefully he'll do it soon…