Re: Change to e-mail address

  • alrjr2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28 8:41 AM
      Hi John - I feel your pain as I am forced to switch as well. Our pain isnt as bad as some such as a friend who worked here for Verizon & is now out of a job since Frontier took over. Not sure if its just a coincidence but my DSL lost connectivity several times in the last few weeks since Frontier took over which never happened when it was under Verizon. Again I hope it was just some strange coincidence:-)

      Arnold In The Smokies
      DW1121