Re: [wuhu_software_group] Scanner-Radio group membership

  • Jaye Ellen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 26, 2010
      Gosh Don, you got me (again!)  andI` messed up.  Message meant for Scanner Radio but my addy book has the two groups real close; I carelessly clicked the wrong one...

      Humble Apologies

      Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2

      On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:

      Hi Jaye,

      Are you talking to WUHU now or Scanner-Radio?

      Thanks
      Don

      On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 8:06 AM, Jaye Ellen <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

      Hello Adam,

      Need more than "Please" for a reason.  This is the second time this "spammer" has tried ...

      Jaye Ellen, Moderator

    • Jaye Ellen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 26, 2010
        I "reposted" in response to another WUHU member, Rick --- is iot you not paying attention now?

        Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2

        On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 10:35 AM, Rick <cfr301@...> wrote:

        Please look before you post! Sheesh This is the weather group not your scanner group..AGAIN!

        Rick
        KOHWAPAK1

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Jaye Ellen <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

        > Hello Adam,
        >
        > Need more than "Please" for a reason. This is the second time this
        > "spammer" has tried ...
        >
        > Jaye Ellen, Moderator

      • Rick
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 27, 2010
          No...I posted that before I emailed you yesterday, for whatever reason it didn't post until 1:58am this morning at which time I had long been zzzzzzzz!