Re: Direct hit!

  • alrjr2001
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 24, 2010
      That hurts but at least it wasnt damage to youre house or its wiring, a neighbor up the street here had the house catch on fire from a strike going from the power pole to the house, the fire dept though volunteer was able to get there and get things under control before the whole house was destroyed.

      Arnold In The Smokies
      DW1121