Re: [wuhu_software_group] Lacrosse thermo-hygro-sensor for 2308

  • William DePriest
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2010
      http://www.greatbigoutlet.com/shopexd.asp?id=525  should work.

      On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 12:51 PM, RJ K <ralphkenning@...> wrote:

      I need to replace the thermo-hygro-sensor on a Lacrosse 2308. I found several replacement sensors on the Ambient Weather website, but not one identical to the original. These include the TX13NU, TX18U, and TX21U. Does anyone know if any of these models is compatible with the 2308? If not, are there any other vendors that I should look for? Strangely, the Lacrosse 2308 manual does not list the model number for the thermo-hygro-sensor.