Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Suggestion for Scanner-Radio

  • Don
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 20, 2010
      Isn't it a tad harsh to say anyone who just proposes it will be removed IMMEDIATELY?  I understand you don't want to do it and neither would I but that's pretty harsh.

      Don

      On 7/20/2010 1:26 PM, Jaye Ellen wrote:
      Yes Rick, Jimmy's was the second mention of Grouply, and it was best stopped in the bud.  Funny thing though, on the web site neither message was listed ... go figure!

      Jaye Ellen

      On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 3:09 PM, Rick <cfr301@wapakweather .com> wrote:

      Eh...Huh? LOL!

      --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, Jaye Ellen <jaye.ellen@. ..> wrote:

      > To EVERYONE, this group will; NOT use Grouply; this member and any
      > subsequent member proposing this in the future will be removed from the
      > group IMMEDIATELY.
      >
      > Jaye Ellen, Moderator
      >
      > On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 11:44 AM, jimmy smith <jumbo_4498@. ..> wrote:
      >
      > > Hi-
      > >
      > > Many of my groups use Grouply, and I thought our group should use it, too.
      > > Grouply provides each group with a free website that makes us look great on
      > > the web! I hope you will give it a try.
      > >
      > > -jimmy
      > >
      > > P.S. Here's the link to sign up:
      > > http://www.grouply. com/register? r=6725234&vt=174536918 Or you can take a
      > > tour <http://blog. grouply.com/ makeover- tour/> or read about Grouply in the
      > > NY Times <http://blog. grouply.com/ grouply-in- the-news/> first.

      > > ============ ========
      > > jimmy smith, a member of your Scanner-Radio group, sent this email. Click
      > > here<http://www.grouply. com/owner_ controls? n=TJLtdbTbBV8199 MsMNdrC8jnNu5ILD RzCv57io8% 3D>to block emails like this.

      > > Grouply | 495 Seaport Ct, Suite 103 | Redwood City, California 94063

    • Jaye Ellen
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 20, 2010
        Hi Don,

        What was done was done at the specific request of the List Owner.  I am not one to do other than as the Owner desires.  I am merely the Moderator.  The Owner wants no hint of  anything even closely resembling spam as Grouply is alleged to be,

        Jaye Ellen, Moderator

        On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 3:09 PM, Rick <cfr301@...> wrote:

        Eh...Huh? LOL!

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Jaye Ellen <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

        > To EVERYONE, this group will; NOT use Grouply; this member and any
        > subsequent member proposing this in the future will be removed from the
        > group IMMEDIATELY.
        >
        > Jaye Ellen, Moderator
        >
        > On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 11:44 AM, jimmy smith <jumbo_4498@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Hi-
        > >
        > > Many of my groups use Grouply, and I thought our group should use it, too.
        > > Grouply provides each group with a free website that makes us look great on
        > > the web! I hope you will give it a try.
        > >
        > > -jimmy
        > >
        > > P.S. Here's the link to sign up:
        > > http://www.grouply.com/register?r=6725234&vt=174536918 Or you can take a
        > > tour <http://blog.grouply.com/makeover-tour/> or read about Grouply in the
        > > NY Times <http://blog.grouply.com/grouply-in-the-news/> first.

        > > ====================
        > > jimmy smith, a member of your Scanner-Radio group, sent this email. Click
        > > here<http://www.grouply.com/owner_controls?n=TJLtdbTbBV8199MsMNdrC8jnNu5ILDRzCv57io8%3D>to block emails like this.

        > > Grouply | 495 Seaport Ct, Suite 103 | Redwood City, California 94063

      • Rick
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 21, 2010
          What List owner? Heath? I've never seen Heath rant about anything or is this some other list?

          Rick
          KOHWAPAK1

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 21, 2010
            ooops --- my bad ---wrong list !!!  I had my scanner-radio list stuck in my head, some unknown reason ... I get so very easily distracted these days ...

            Jaye Ellen, (Moderator of Scanner-Radio group)