Re: a Little help please

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16, 2010
      That would more than likely be a problem with VWS.

      WUHU outputs to currdat.lst in that case, the VWS software is more than likely looking at the rain total field reported in that file.

      Try searching the message in the VWS section on this forum:

      http://www.wxforum.net/

      If you do not find an answer in the previous message, post a question about your monthly rain totals not being correct and I am sure someone there will have a tip for you.