Re: TE923 Setup

  • kevbert002_5
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 16 9:06 AM
      I'm running Win7 Pro (64 bit) with a Lacrosse WS2350 and had no luck running WUHU with Win7 Home, hence the upgrade to Pro. The data files are saved to c:\Program Files (x86)\WUHU\HWF.lst and c:\Program Files (x86)\WUHU\History.dat and not the default locations.
      I'm running in serial mode.
      Cheers
      Kevin.