temp not reporting to graph

  • dick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2010
      Hi

      I have wuhu216,32 vesion 1,0,216,108 installed with a oregon scientific wmr 968. It is not reporting the temps indoors or outdoors to the graph. I have uninstalled the software and reinstalled and it still does not work.
      any Ideas on how to fix the problem
    • dick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2010
        fixed my problem opened up the graph for weather and reset it now it works