Re: 2 WUHU's on the same machine?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2010
      You can install multiple copies, just make sure they are not writing to the same history or template files if you are using those features.

      You will see OFLs in the column data until an update is written by the host software.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "gjpc" <gcerchio@...> wrote:

      > I just installed WUHU this weekend and think it is a terrific piece of software.
      >
      > I have a lacrosse 2810 that is my main WUHU reporter.
      >
      > I also have a Honeywell TE831W plugged into the same machine.
      >
      > May I install a second WUHU to report the Honeywell or will that bollix things up? When I tried to switch WUHU over from the La Crosse to the Honeywell I got a bunch of OVFL indicators in Current column. It was not happy at all.
      >
      > Here is a line from the Honeywell RECORDS.txt:
      >
      > Year Weekday Month Date Hour Minute InTemp (degC) InRH (%) CH1Temp (degC) CH1RH (%) CH2Temp (degC) CH2RH (%) CH3Temp (degC) CH3RH (%) CH4Temp (degC) CH4RH (%) CH5Temp (degC) CH5RH (%) UV (UVI) Baro (hpa) Weather Wchill (degC) Wgust (MPH) Wspeed (MPH) W_Dir RainCount OneHour r24Hour Yesterday LastWeek LastMonth uvDaily uvWeekly
      > 2008 1 7 12 16 33 24.4 51 16.9 80 24.2 46 999.0 999.0 999.0 999.0 999.0 999.0 999 1014.1 5 15.2 15.1 13.3 12 1600 0 0 0 0 0 166.5 0.0

    • s w
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2010
        I have a 2810, and I have to move it to a new computer, I keep getting
        Sun Jul 11 07:24:47 2010 > Absolute air pressure reading of 0.00 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45).

        and it will not send data,

        any help will do

        thanks

        You can install multiple copies, just make sure they are not writing to the same history or template files if you are using those features.

        You will see OFLs in the column data until an update is written by the host software.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "gjpc" <gcerchio@...> wrote:

        > I just installed WUHU this weekend and think it is a terrific piece of software.
        >
        > I have a lacrosse 2810 that is my main WUHU reporter.
        >
        > I also have a Honeywell TE831W plugged into the same machine.
        >
        > May I install a second WUHU to report the Honeywell or will that bollix things up? When I tried to switch WUHU over from the La Crosse to the Honeywell I got a bunch of OVFL indicators in Current column. It was not happy at all.
        >
        > Here is a line from the Honeywell RECORDS.txt:
        >
        > Year Weekday Month Date Hour Minute InTemp (degC) InRH (%) CH1Temp (degC) CH1RH (%) CH2Temp (degC) CH2RH (%) CH3Temp (degC) CH3RH (%) CH4Temp (degC) CH4RH (%) CH5Temp (degC) CH5RH (%) UV (UVI) Baro (hpa) Weather Wchill (degC) Wgust (MPH) Wspeed (MPH) W_Dir RainCount OneHour r24Hour Yesterday LastWeek LastMonth uvDaily uvWeekly
        > 2008 1 7 12 16 33 24.4 51 16.9 80 24.2 46 999.0 999.0 999.0 999.0 999.0 999.0 999 1014.1 5 15.2 15.1 13.3 12 1600 0 0 0 0 0 166.5 0.0

      • Greg Whitehead
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 13, 2010
          I have three instances of WUHU running on an old Dell desktop that is hobbling along and using dialup.  I don't send to a web page or anything, but I do send to CWOP, WU, and PWS weather.

          Greg Whitehead
          Euchee, TN
          CWOP:  DW0148
          WMR968/WS-2315/VP2