ws2810 error Absolute air pressure reading

  • Somerton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2010
      how do you get rid of the Sun Jul 11 07:24:47 2010 > Absolute air pressure reading of 0.00 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45).
      ??

      thanks
    • KNHBRIST1
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2010
        Are you seeing this in the WUHU log?
        Steve

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Somerton" <spooms@...> wrote:

        > how do you get rid of the Sun Jul 11 07:24:47 2010 > Absolute air pressure reading of 0.00 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45).
        > ??
        >

        > thanks

      • Somerton
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 13, 2010
          yes I copied the line from my log, I have a new computer, and dot not remember how I got rid of this message,, it is blocking me from sending any data.

          > Are you seeing this in the WUHU log?
          > Steve
          >
          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Somerton" <spooms@> wrote:
          > >

          > > how do you get rid of the Sun Jul 11 07:24:47 2010 > Absolute air pressure reading of 0.00 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45).
          > > ??
          > >

          > > thanks

        • Somerton
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 14, 2010
            Fixed it,,,, wrong version of the wuhu software