N00b question....

  • josefzeevi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2010
      Hi,

      I've got a 2308 working at home, and have loaded the heavyweather 2.0 beta. It appears to be getting data from the weatherstation just fine. How do I publish that to weather underground?

      josef
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2010
        First you need to have an account on Weather Underground. Once you have an account, you need to create a personal weather station under your account there that includes things like your latitude and longitude, zip code, etc.

        Once you have the station account created, you will use the same account name and password that you use to log in to the Weather Underground page.

        Next download an install WUHU. It should detect your setup and display the weather data.

        After you have WUHU collecting data (or choose to not run HW and use WUHU in direct serial mode), you can then hit the Stop button, enter your Weather Underground account information, user name and case sensitive password, then hit start.

        If everything is functional at that point, your station data should appear within 24 hours if not sooner.

        Let us know if you get stuck.