Re: WS2811

  • kevbert002_5
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2010

      > Not sure if this unit works with WUHU, but it is on sale at the Mt Washington Observatory store for $199.00. I think shipping is about $13.00 and it is listed as all wireless.
      > Just thought I would pass that on.
      > Steve

      Looks like it works fine. see http://weather-station-reviews.com/la-crosse/la-crosse-ws-2811/
      for more info. Price is pretty good too.
    • Somerton
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2010
        I have the ws2810,,, first generation, I purchased it last year in november,,,, they work great.

        knjbarne2

        > Not sure if this unit works with WUHU, but it is on sale at the Mt Washington Observatory store for $199.00. I think shipping is about $13.00 and it is listed as all wireless.
        > Just thought I would pass that on.
        > Steve

      • keith_ke0fv
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 20, 2012
          Cabelas has the Oak framed version on sale for $149 right now.

          Keith