WS2811

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2010
      Not sure if this unit works with WUHU, but it is on sale at the Mt Washington Observatory store for $199.00. I think shipping is about $13.00 and it is listed as all wireless.
      Just thought I would pass that on.
      Steve
    • kevbert002_5
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2010

        > Not sure if this unit works with WUHU, but it is on sale at the Mt Washington Observatory store for $199.00. I think shipping is about $13.00 and it is listed as all wireless.
        > Just thought I would pass that on.
        > Steve

        Looks like it works fine. see http://weather-station-reviews.com/la-crosse/la-crosse-ws-2811/
        for more info. Price is pretty good too.
      • Somerton
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 13, 2010
          I have the ws2810,,, first generation, I purchased it last year in november,,,, they work great.

          knjbarne2

          > Not sure if this unit works with WUHU, but it is on sale at the Mt Washington Observatory store for $199.00. I think shipping is about $13.00 and it is listed as all wireless.
          > Just thought I would pass that on.
          > Steve

        • keith_ke0fv
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 20, 2012
            Cabelas has the Oak framed version on sale for $149 right now.

            Keith