Re: WUHU_Text: alerts from your weather station as SMS text messages

  • kevbert002_5
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2010
      Thanks for the script. That's a request that I've made for SMS support
      as I get a PC lockup once a week (at random intervals (it may be due to Win7 updates which I only download and manually install). In the UK it seems that Google Voice is currently only by invitation so hopefully I'll get an invite soon to try this out.
      Cheers
      Kevin.