Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: New WUHU_Tweet

  • Chris R. Holt
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 20, 2010
      Hi Don,

      Working great here - I just assumed that the .dll file had to be in the WUHU program folder and put it there :)

      Thanks again for a GREAT addition to WUHU!

      Chris Holt

      http://www.twitter.com/SanJoseWx

      On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 4:17 PM, donlafferty433 <don@...> wrote:

      I updated the program again to handle errors a little better.

    • Mark Richards
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 21, 2010

        Thanks to Don’s personal assistance, I am back and tweeting again!  Superb service Don and thanks again for you help.

        Mark

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 21, 2010
          That's great to hear Mark!  Glad it's all working for you again.

          Don