Re: [wuhu_software_group] Stevenson screen

  • Bob Tyszka
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2010
    I built one from two vinyl window shutters from Home Depot,  I cut them in half and put some plywood on top and bottom.  Attached are some photos.

    Bob Tyszka
    KCACALIF5
    California City, CA

    On 6/19/10 5:50 PM, milkbottledude wrote:

    Hello All,

    I am just starting the task of setting up my operation. I am looking for an instrument box/Stevenson screen. I searched the web and I was suppressed to see how expensive they are. If anyone has one for sale or where to buy one at a reasonable price please let me know. I'm in NW Indiana. When it comes to hand tools and building anything I have no ability. Thanks. Tom

    --

    Bob Tyszka
    California City, CA

    Click for California City, California Forecast