Re: [wuhu_software_group] Stevenson screen

  • William DePriest
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2010

      This is what I use:  http://www.ambientweather.com/amwesrpatean.html

      There is also a 7 plate version for 35 dollars.

      On Jun 19, 2010 8:51 PM, "milkbottledude" <milkbottledude@...> wrote:

      Hello All,

      I am just starting the task of setting up my operation. I am looking for an instrument box/Stevenson screen. I searched the web and I was suppressed to see how expensive they are. If anyone has one for sale or where to buy one at a reasonable price please let me know. I'm in NW Indiana. When it comes to hand tools and building anything I have no ability. Thanks. Tom

    • Don

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 19, 2010
        I built one from two vinyl window shutters from Home Depot,  I cut them in half and put some plywood on top and bottom.  Attached are some photos.

        Bob Tyszka
        KCACALIF5
        California City, CA

        --

        Bob Tyszka
        California City, CA

        Click for California City, California Forecast