Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: LaCrosse 2310

  • chrisv78@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 9, 2010

      I was always happy with GreatBigOutlet when I used the LaCrosse weather station.  In fact I ended buying a new unit just for parts because I got tired of ordering replacements. They tend to last a year or so and then start acting up.

      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 9, 2010
        Strange --- I got a LaCrosse 3610 5 yrs ago and it's still going strong, no probs --- go figure !!!  I run wirelessly and I replace batteries only, around once a year.  I ordered directly from LaCrosse, btw.  Not the outfit you went through ...

        Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2

        On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 7:47 PM, <chrisv78@...> wrote:

        I was always happy with GreatBigOutlet when I used the LaCrosse weather station.  In fact I ended buying a new unit just for parts because I got tired of ordering replacements. They tend to last a year or so and then start acting up.

        GreatBigOutlet sent out a replacement today so hopefully this one is more "like new" than the first one!

        ---
        sent from my Droid.

        On Jun 9, 2010 9:18 AM, "alrjr2001" <alrjr2001@...> wrote:

        I was immediately leery of this place when I saw the description "New, like new or discontinued". I guess yours was "like new" but not quite! Maybe they'll send you a good one & let you keep the one with the cut cable for parts, that would work out OK.

        Arnold In The Smokies
        DW1121

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, William DePriest <wdepriest@...> wrote:

        > Well I jus...

        > On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 11:31 AM, Mike <mike.a.p@...> wrote:
        >

        > > I think you need to upd...

        > > > On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 6:02 AM, Dimitris <meteo@...<meteo%40otenet.gr>>

        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > This problem you can fix it and with black paint inside .
        > > > My old anemo...

        > > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com<wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com>,

      • KNHBRIST1
        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 9, 2010
          Bought my WS2310 3/17/03......Still running fine. Probably should not have said that, probably jinxed it now.
          Steve