Good new...bad news

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2010
      Had some real intense and close lightning strikes.
      Good news; No issues with the weather station or serial port on the computer. Guess the inline serial surge protector worked.
      Bad news: Lost my computer sound card, a DVD player and a VCR...yes I still had a VCR.
      Steve
    • Rick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2010
        VCR..is that a Victrola Controlled Radio? One of those with the Big horn like speaker with the dog looking down it?

        "snicker"

        Rick
        KOHWAPAK1