Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Vantage Vue WUHU setup

  • Radu Eugen
    Message 1 of 17 , May 22, 2010
      If I understand it correctly if I buy a ws Davis without data logger and the software I can-'t use it on my PC ?!
      Why they don't mention this in their advertising ?
      Everywhere you can see only the pacakage; console and the sensors assembly but nowhere any mention about the data logger and the software that you need to use it on PC... I think It's not fair...
      Regards, Eugen, Oradea, Romania