Re: [wuhu_software_group] Got A Question

  • Don
    Message 1 of 6 , May 22, 2010
      No, he's talking about the full screen Flash Rapid Fire page.

      Like this.

      http://www.wunderground.com/swf/Rapid_Fire.swf?units=english&station=KCAWINNE3

      On Firefox(and I assume IE) there's an image on the background.  On Chrome it's just one color.

      Don

      On 5/22/2010 10:40 AM, William DePriest wrote:

      Are you refering to your webcam image?  I have mine on my homepage and it displays fine in Chrome: http://www.maryland wx.com

      ---
      sent from my Droid.

      On May 22, 2010 12:11 PM, "Rick" <cfr301@wapakweather .com> wrote:

      Ok you whiz bang Techie Guys... I'm trying Chrome for the first time It uses a WHOLE heck of a lot less resources than Fire Fox or YUK I.E. But I have one small issue that I'm Stuck on. The Rapid Fire box displayed on my web page works for the DATA but the background pictures are not showing. I'm guessing its a setting some where but where?

      Rick
      KOHWAPAK1