Software Stops

  • Cookeville Weather Guy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2010
      Ok WUHU Gang...

      I'm in need of your help. For no rhyme or reason, WUHU stops/freezes at random times of the day. While it is frustrating, it causes angst for others (like one of the Nashville TV stations, for example) who use my station readings for their weather/website/media.

      There is nothing that pops up on the WUHU log telling me it stops. The only way I know is my console will say one temperature and the software says something different.

      For example, just today, it says 54.4° when I got home just after 8 pm, however, the software says 61.6° and had been stuck on that since 4:04 this afternoon.

      Any ideas on what to do? It is the 4th time since Wednesday that it has happened.

      Sincerely,
      Michael D.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2010
        Micheal,

        Are you running the latest version (216 B107)?

        Also, you have a Vantage View and XP correct?

        Check the "Show Console Com. Errors" in the log and also check "Save to File". Save to file will crate a WUHU.log file in the program folder.

        The next time it locks up, inspect the last say 10-15 lines in the log file to see if there is a clue in there.