Re: [wuhu_software_group] Vantage Vue purchase

  • cookevilleweatherguy@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 22 , May 8 9:07 AM
      Way to go Alan...you'll be very happy with it. Works right out of the box with minimal assembly...maybe 3 or 4 steps...

      Let me know if you have any additional questions.

      -Michael D

      From: Alan Myers <doodledad0214@...>
      Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 08:42:42 -0700 (PDT)
      To: <wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [wuhu_software_group] Vantage Vue purchase

      So I finally pulled the trigger and just bought a Vue from Scientific Sales. Thanks again for the heads up.

      I can't wait til it shows up!

      Alan

      From: Alan Myers <doodledad0214@ yahoo.com>
      Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 06:59:23 -0700 (PDT)
      To: <wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com>
      Subject: [wuhu_software_ group] Vantage Vue purchase

      Has anyone ever dealt with Archer Trading Post? www.archertradingpo st.com They have Davis Vantage Vue's for $263.00, which is the cheapest I have seen anywhere.

      Thanks

      Alan

    • Shawn Parker
      Message 2 of 22 , May 8 10:26 AM
        You'll be tickled pink. Mine kicks the snot out of my old Lacrosse WS-3610!

        On 5/8/2010 11:42 AM, Alan Myers wrote:
        > So I finally pulled the trigger and just bought a Vue from Scientific
        > Sales. Thanks again for the heads up.
        > I can't wait til it shows up!
        > Alan

      • Jaye Ellen
        Message 3 of 22 , May 8 6:23 PM
          Please define "Kicks the snot ..." ... I may follow your lead !!!

          Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2

          On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 12:26 PM, Shawn Parker <kamakzie@...> wrote:

          You'll be tickled pink. Mine kicks the snot out of my old Lacrosse WS-3610!

          On 5/8/2010 11:42 AM, Alan Myers wrote:
          > So I finally pulled the trigger and just bought a Vue from Scientific
          > Sales. Thanks again for the heads up.
          > I can't wait til it shows up!
          > Alan

        • drifter17536
          Message 4 of 22 , May 9 2:20 PM
            Is that price including the Data Logger and Weatherlink software?

            Message 5 of 22 , May 9 2:32 PM
              Definitely not. That price would be the indoor receiver and outdoor iss (internal sensor suite)...the WL software & data logger runs around 120.

              From: "drifter17536" <drifter17536@...>
              Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 21:20:57 -0000
              To: <wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com>
              Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Vantage Vue purchase