Re: [wuhu_software_group] Vantage Vue purchase

  • Alan Myers
    Message 1 of 22 , May 8, 2010
      So I finally pulled the trigger and just bought a Vue from Scientific Sales. Thanks again for the heads up.

      I can't wait til it shows up!

      Alan

      From: Alan Myers <doodledad0214@ yahoo.com>
      Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 06:59:23 -0700 (PDT)
      To: <wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com>
      Subject: [wuhu_software_ group] Vantage Vue purchase

      Has anyone ever dealt with Archer Trading Post? www.archertradingpo st.com They have Davis Vantage Vue's for $263.00, which is the cheapest I have seen anywhere.

      Thanks

      Alan

    • cookevilleweatherguy@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 22 , May 8, 2010
        Way to go Alan...you'll be very happy with it. Works right out of the box with minimal assembly...maybe 3 or 4 steps...

        Let me know if you have any additional questions.

        -Michael D

        From: Alan Myers <doodledad0214@...>
        Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 08:42:42 -0700 (PDT)
        To: <wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com>

        From: Alan Myers <doodledad0214@ yahoo.com>
        Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 06:59:23 -0700 (PDT)
        To: <wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com>

        Has anyone ever dealt with Archer Trading Post? www.archertradingpo st.com They have Davis Vantage Vue's for $263.00, which is the cheapest I have seen anywhere.

        Thanks

        Alan

      • Shawn Parker
        Message 3 of 22 , May 8, 2010
          You'll be tickled pink. Mine kicks the snot out of my old Lacrosse WS-3610!

          On 5/8/2010 11:42 AM, Alan Myers wrote:
          > So I finally pulled the trigger and just bought a Vue from Scientific
          > Sales. Thanks again for the heads up.
          > I can't wait til it shows up!
          > Alan

        • Jaye Ellen
          Message 4 of 22 , May 8, 2010
            Please define "Kicks the snot ..." ... I may follow your lead !!!

            Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2

            On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 12:26 PM, Shawn Parker <kamakzie@...> wrote:

            You'll be tickled pink. Mine kicks the snot out of my old Lacrosse WS-3610!

            On 5/8/2010 11:42 AM, Alan Myers wrote:
            > So I finally pulled the trigger and just bought a Vue from Scientific
            > Sales. Thanks again for the heads up.
            > I can't wait til it shows up!
            > Alan

          • drifter17536
            Message 5 of 22 , May 9, 2010
              Is that price including the Data Logger and Weatherlink software?

              Message 6 of 22 , May 9, 2010
                Definitely not. That price would be the indoor receiver and outdoor iss (internal sensor suite)...the WL software & data logger runs around 120.

                From: "drifter17536" <drifter17536@...>
                Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 21:20:57 -0000
                To: <wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com>
                Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Vantage Vue purchase