Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: BlackBerry App - Weather Underground

  • Alan Steremberg
    Message 1 of 7 , May 5, 2010
      This app is properly licensed. We are going to put up a page where you can find out about licensed mobile apps.. It will probably take a few weeks.

      Thanks
      Alan

      On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 8:35 PM, Alan Steremberg <alans@...> wrote:
      We have a number of apps on different platforms that are licensed. We should do something better about promoting the licensed apps, we will look into this.

      Thanks,
      Alan
      Weather Underground

      On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 8:21 PM, Chris Mattingly <chris@...> wrote:

      I just browsed the T C on WU, and commercial use is prohibited.

      Sounds like the app should either be free or at least paying some kickback to WU.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: "JoeBrown3" <joe@...>
      Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 02:25:40 -0000
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: BlackBerry App - Weather Underground

      The situation makes me wonder. Do they know? Or have they missed out on understanding what they have done? They promote themselves with web references that users can use, and otherwise seem to be trying to capitalize on there opportunities. So why don't they take a advantage of this?

      Maybe they don't know that their data is being used and sold.

      Guess that is why I am asking.