Memphis Flooding

  • Bob Tyszka
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2010
          I just saw on the Weather Channel that the Memphis area had 10 inches of rain and still coming down, not as hard though.  I hope that everyone out there is safe.  Hopefully, the run off will replenish some of the lakes and reservoirs and a little good will come out of this storm.

      Bob Tyszka
      California City, CA
      CW9012 / KCACALIF5

      Click for California City, California Forecast

    • Jaye Ellen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2010
        Amen, Bob!

        From Jaye Ellen, east of Nashville and raining nonstop here as well