Re: Vantage Pro2 Wireless need weatherlink software to connect to wuhu?

    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 6:46 AM
      I am not sure which operating system you use, but if you run XP, the program "Virtual VP" will allow you to run several weather apps at the same time, each thinking that they have exclusive access to the console. It is an interesting program and for $30 or so, it is worth the investment.

      Check the author's web page to see if they now support Windows 7 or Vista.