Downloading history from LaCrosse with wuhu

  • barrym0938
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2010
      Hi,

      New here so lease excuse if this has been asked/answered before.

      I have set up wuhu to display the data from my 2350. I've been using Heavyweather but now it wont' load and wuhu was suggested.

      I've been away a while and want to download the history in the 2350. Can I use wuhu to do that? If so, how?

      Thanks, Barry
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2010
        To read the history, you can have either Heavyweather or WUHU read it, but not both.

        To have WUHU read it, you must run in direct serial mode, in that case, you must not run Heavyweather at all.

        See the online manual about how to set up direct serial:

        http://www.lissproductions.org/wuhu_manual/