Re: Need help setting up WUHU to run with VWS Update

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2010
      You probably do not have WUHU set up to generate the currdat.lst (LST is the file extension) file in the c:\Heavyweather folder.

      If the folder does not exist, create it.

      In the general settings on WUHU (hit Stop button to change the settings), check the checkbox "Write currdat.lst", enter the path and name of the file in the edit box below it:

      c:\Heavyweather\currdat.lst

      Hit the Start button to resume processing.