Thermor BW972 Bios Weather Station

  • Gregory Blount
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12 9:51 AM
      Does WUHU program support this weather station? Thermor BW972 Bios Weather Station My La Crosse is acting up and i found this one for a great price.
      Thanks,Gregory
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12 4:15 PM
        Sorry it is not supported.

        If you could get the folks at Thermor to release their USB protocol, it could be supported. I cannot invest the time to reverse engineer it.