[wuhu_software_group] Why didn't WUHU catch an invalid wind speed

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2010
      WUHU managed to let slip this rejected wind speed of 57.3

      My tweak Data: "Reject the following wind speed and gust readings as Bad" is set to:
                 57.0,57.3,75.0,114.1

      So why did WUHU (1.0.206.105) let this rejected wind speed through, I did (at the same time) get some invalid data points from the console that were rejected by WUHU.

      -Mike

      Local Time
      Wind Direction
      Wind Speed
      Wind Gust
      Average Wind Speed
      Average Wind Direction
      4/4/2010 14:43
      90
      2.2
      2.2
      2.2
      90
      4/4/2010 18:34
      45
      57.3
      57.3
      57.3
      45
      4/4/2010 18:36
      45
      57.3
      57.3
      57.3
      45
      4/4/2010 18:38
      45
      57.3
      57.3
      57.3
      45
      4/4/2010 18:39
      45
      57.3
      57.3
      57.3
      45
      4/4/2010 18:41
      112
      2
      2
      2
      112
      4/4/2010 18:43
      202
      2
      2
      2
      202

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 6, 2010
        Mike,

        Are you using wind speed tweaks?
      • Mike
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 6, 2010
          Only tweaks is the Reject Wins speeds... readings as bad set to: 57.0, 57.3, 75.0, 114.1
          Coefficients (multipliers) all set to 1.0000

          Just today I added: Reject All Wind Speeds Above: 50 MPH

          Has never happened before and I expect it was just a one-time occurrence.

          -Mike