New to Wuhu

  • kevbert002_5
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2010
      Finally got Wuhu software up and running.
      I'm using a La Crosse WS2350 which I've modified with CAT5e cable as well as the 8 sec wireless update. The weather station is about three years old and so far I've only had the wind gauge fail on me (replaced). My biggest problem has been with the local foxes eating through cables (I've now protected all vulnerable cables with hose pipe).
      The software runs like a dream on my Windows 7 (Pro) Revo R3610. The only minor problem was the PL2330 serial USB adapter forgot which COM port was to be used (a re-install fixed this).
      Very pleased with the software setup
      Has anyone using the WS23XX been able to get Wuhu working with WINE and Linux ?