start other action?

  • ingo36_2001
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 24, 2010
      Hi all,
      my Wuhu works fine now. But now I have (hopefully) a last question. Is it possible to start an action only by time without alert? I tried to start upload-programm every 15 minutes, but starts not right. Sometimes 2 to 3 times, sometimes just 1 time. I activatesd Action/Alarm Configuration, enable actions, in this folder clicked seconds and put in seconds 900. In folder WUHU Operation Alarms/Actions below I activated "on Weather Update" + "on Update Seconds" 900. With button Sound/action open new window. There at Action on Activation I specified programm. Need to do more?
      Greetings, Ingo
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 24, 2010
        Your settings should work, beware that the 'On Weather Update' action will be executed after the time has expired (900 seconds in your case) and the next update from the console is received.

        If you have a station that is updating once once per minute, the update action could execute anywhere betwene 900 and 960 seconds.

        What type of upload program are you running? WUHU has FTP built in as an action that you can execute.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ingo36_2001" <Hevener1602@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        > my Wuhu works fine now. But now I have (hopefully) a last question. Is it possible to start an action only by time without alert? I tried to start upload-programm every 15 minutes, but starts not right. Sometimes 2 to 3 times, sometimes just 1 time. I activatesd Action/Alarm Configuration, enable actions, in this folder clicked seconds and put in seconds 900. In folder WUHU Operation Alarms/Actions below I activated "on Weather Update" + "on Update Seconds" 900. With button Sound/action open new window. There at Action on Activation I specified programm. Need to do more?
        > Greetings, Ingo

      • ingo36_2001
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 25, 2010
          Hi, I use HS-Upload to upload data. Build in uploader will be better I think, but's difficult to figure out settings, I didn't find the uploader yet. My english is not so well as I need for it. Thank you for being patience.

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 25, 2010
            Here is an example action:

            ftp://user:password@...:21P BINARY "C:\Heavyweather\currdat.lst" "/HeavyWeather/currdat.lst" ASCII "C:\Heavyweather\Wedaal.txt" "/HeavyWeather/Wedaal.txt" "C:\Heavyweather\datei.txt" "/HeavyWeather/datei.txt" "C:\Heavyweather\ZWNTANA.txt" "/HeavyWeather/ZWNTANA.txt"

            This will upload to the FTP server server.com 4 files, 1 in binary format, 3 in ascii format.

            The files are listed as "<local path and file>" "<remote path andfile>" ...

            You can switch between ASCII and BINARY modes between files.

            Here is the online manual for WUHU.

            The :21P means use passive mode.

            If you need more help let us know.

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ingo36_2001" <Hevener1602@...> wrote:

            > Hi, I use HS-Upload to upload data. Build in uploader will be better I think, but's difficult to figure out settings, I didn't find the uploader yet. My english is not so well as I need for it. Thank you for being patience.
            > Ingo

            > > Your settings should work, beware that the 'On Weather Update' action will be executed after the time has expired (900 seconds in your case) and the next update from the console is received.
            > >
            > > If you have a station that is updating once once per minute, the update action could execute anywhere betwene 900 and 960 seconds.
            > >
            > > What type of upload program are you running? WUHU has FTP built in as an action that you can execute.
            > >

            > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ingo36_2001" <Hevener1602@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hi all,
            > > > my Wuhu works fine now. But now I have (hopefully) a last question. Is it possible to start an action only by time without alert? I tried to start upload-programm every 15 minutes, but starts not right. Sometimes 2 to 3 times, sometimes just 1 time. I activatesd Action/Alarm Configuration, enable actions, in this folder clicked seconds and put in seconds 900. In folder WUHU Operation Alarms/Actions below I activated "on Weather Update" + "on Update Seconds" 900. With button Sound/action open new window. There at Action on Activation I specified programm. Need to do more?
            > > > Greetings, Ingo

          • Mike
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 5, 2010
              WUHU managed to let slip this rejected wind speed of 57.3

              My tweak Data: "Reject the following wind speed and gust readings as Bad" is set to:
                         57.0,57.3,75.0,114.1

              So why did WUHU (1.0.206.105) let this rejected wind speed through, I did (at the same time) get some invalid data points from the console that were rejected by WUHU.

              -Mike

              Local Time
              Wind Direction
              Wind Speed
              Wind Gust
              Average Wind Speed
              Average Wind Direction
              4/4/2010 14:43
              90
              2.2
              2.2
              2.2
              90
              4/4/2010 18:34
              45
              57.3
              57.3
              57.3
              45
              4/4/2010 18:36
              45
              57.3
              57.3
              57.3
              45
              4/4/2010 18:38
              45
              57.3
              57.3
              57.3
              45
              4/4/2010 18:39
              45
              57.3
              57.3
              57.3
              45
              4/4/2010 18:41
              112
              2
              2
              2
              112
              4/4/2010 18:43
              202
              2
              2
              2
              202

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 6, 2010
                Mike,

                Are you using wind speed tweaks?
              • Mike
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 6, 2010
                  Only tweaks is the Reject Wins speeds... readings as bad set to: 57.0, 57.3, 75.0, 114.1
                  Coefficients (multipliers) all set to 1.0000

                  Just today I added: Reject All Wind Speeds Above: 50 MPH

                  Has never happened before and I expect it was just a one-time occurrence.

                  -Mike