Re: [wuhu_software_group] UPDATE - FIXED IT (NOT) : Ham transmitter makes it rain?

  • Jerry Flanders
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20 9:28 AM
      Good idea - might try that later. Can't get to the cable right now.

      Tried a snap-on ferrite on cable/cables at temp sensor, then at
      several locations at console, all to no avail. Tried running on
      batteries at console - no help.

      I would advise anyone troubleshooting wind speed problems to first
      lock down the turbine so you are sure it should be zero before
      starting - I lost an hour on this - duh.

      Right now I am seeing typical wind speed of 11 MPH even though
      turbine is locked down. Guess I will just live with it if your
      twisted wire idea doesn't work- don't report any data externally here
      - for my eyes only.

      Jerry W4UK