Re: Dialog Resize, Scroll Request - NetBook

  • craigoneil
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2010
      Hi Dan,

      There's a little utility called WindowTool, which lets you move the app
      window around the screen by hotkey clicking and dragging anywhere in the
      app, instead of needing to see the title bar. Just google windowtool.
      Maybe that will help with the 1024x600.

      good luck, Craig.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "dcpodell" <dcpodell@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi All and WUHU Authors,
      >
      > I am using a NetBook PC with screen resolution of 1024 x 600 as my
      always on PC running WUHU to monitor my LaCrosse 2316 station and ftp
      updated weather data to my website every 10 minutes. This setup works
      great thanks to WUHU.

      > The only problem is that the main WUHU dialog (window) and the gauges,
      charts, and setup dialogs are too big for my 600 pixel high screen. I
      can not move them enough to get to all the fields or see the data. I
      did manage to get everything configured and running by editing the .ini
      file but would like to be able to view the various dialogs and displays.

      > So, would it be possible to make them resizeable (drag edges or
      corners), with auto scroll bars as needed? Would be great to get this
      in a future release of WUHU.

      > The other item on my wish list would be to be able to ftp images of
      the charts...

      > I find using a NetBook to run WUHU 24/7 is pretty ideal. They are
      relativly cheap, tiny, consume very little power, connect to your
      network wirelessly, and have plenty of horsepower for this type of
      thing. I am using a Dell Mini 9 with 1Gb mem & 16Gb SDD, which is dead
      silent (no fan or moving parts), bought refubished for $229. Shure beats
      leaving a desktop running.