Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Rapid Fire

  • Don
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 14, 2010
      That sounds about right.  It's only a few hundred bytes so even once every few seconds is not an issue.

      Don

      On 3/14/2010 1:23 PM, KNHBRIST1 wrote:

      I just checked mine and it is ever 2 - 5 seconds
      I never see any issues with my internet connection, I also have DSL. In addition to Rapid Fire, AWEKAS 7 CWOP, I also upload a live weather radio feed and weather cam snapshots. No problems at all. This is also my everyday use computer.

      steve