Solar on current conditions?

  • hwy9_weather
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2010
      You do a great job with this software. Is there anyway to possibly add to the current conditions a Solar data slot along with all the others displayed? Thanks in advance.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2010
        I will not be able to do that until the main screen is reorganized. There are too many controls on the main page, nearly 255. No more screen elements can be added until the account info and general settings are moved off to separate screens.