Absolute Pressure Error

  • cookevilleweatherguy
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2010
      Hello WUHU Family:

      Interesting errors on my system's log.

      Sat Mar 06 13:00:26 2010 > An error occurred reading the absolute pressure from the console.
      Sat Mar 06 15:00:26 2010 > An error occurred reading the absolute pressure from the console.

      Do you notice they are both exactly at the top of the hour?

      Any thoughts?

      Also, WUHU and my Vantage Vue quit talking to each other around 4:15 in morning a couple of nights this past week. Still monitoring that. I guess it is possible one of the overnight updates (like a Virus Scan, etc.) could be causing this.

      Sincerely,
      Michael D. from Tennessee
      http://www.cookevilleweatherguy.com
    • Cookeville Weather Guy
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2010
        Hey Gang-

        This error is popping up again...any thoughts? I have the Davis Vantage Vue and am running it through USB to Serial.

        Thanks!

        Thu May 06 00:18:23 2010 > An error occurred reading the absolute pressure from the console.
        Thu May 06 14:55:32 2010 > An error occurred reading the absolute pressure from the console.
        Thu May 06 15:36:17 2010 > An error occurred reading the absolute pressure from the console.
        Thu May 06 16:16:18 2010 > An error occurred reading the absolute pressure from the console.
        Thu May 06 16:48:27 2010 > An error occurred reading the absolute pressure from the console.
        Thu May 06 17:05:53 2010 > An error occurred reading the absolute pressure from the console.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 7, 2010
          This is the code that is apparently having the error. GetBarometerData_V(&bcd)returns an error.

          You might ask Davis tech why the function is failing at times.

          The timestamps associated with the errors look a bit suspicious. 4 of them happened near the top of the hour.

        • cookevilleweatherguy@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , May 7, 2010
            Thanks Heath...will get hold of them.

            From: "wuhu_software" <wuhu_software@...>