Wind Damage

  • Bob Tyszka
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2010
      A wind gust this afternoon blew down my weather shelter.  This cut the wires from the wind sensor and the rain gauge.  I was able to repair the connection to the wind sensor today.  The rain gauge will have to wait until tomorrow when it is light again.  I hope to have it working again before the predicted rain comes in on Saturday.

          Unfortunately, the shelter was severely damaged and will have to be replaced.  Hopefully I can do that soon.

      --

      Bob Tyszka
      California City, CA

      Click for California City, California Forecast

    • alrjr2001
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2010
        Well thats no fun but hopefully you got to record the gust that took the station down:-)

        Arnold In The Smokies
        DW1121