Re: [wuhu_software_group] WeatherForYou/PWS Weather

  • cookevilleweatherguy@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 3, 2010
      Thanks Wayne...I've e-mailed Joe @ WeatherForYou & he is usually quick to get back. Will let everyone know something as soon as I know.

      From: Wayne Thomas <kg4muc@...>
      Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 22:25:08 -0500
      To: <wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [wuhu_software_group] WeatherForYou/PWS Weather

      Haven't made any changes here either..that I can remember anyway LOL!!
      Just checked the PWS login page and my data is active and current.

      Hope you find out what is holding up your data.

      Wayne
      www.smythweather. net

      On 3/3/2010 4:07 PM, cookevilleweathergu y wrote:
      > Anyone having upload problems? I stand at ZERO. My login/username has never changed and it appears to be a very recent problem. Looking at my history on his website, it appears my info stopped going there on February 28th
      >
      > Thoughts?

    • Wayne Thomas
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 3, 2010
        Joe has really been great to help me when I was first getting set up to send data.. As I remember there were a few hurdles to jump getting there.
        How's the VUE doing down your way?   Mine is holding strong!

        Great talking with you!

        Wayne

        On 3/3/2010 10:34 PM, cookevilleweatherguy@... wrote: Thanks Wayne...I've e-mailed Joe @ WeatherForYou & he is usually quick to get back. Will let everyone know something as soon as I know.

      • cookevilleweatherguy@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 3, 2010
          Wayne:

          The Vue is just awesome! I am thrilled with how it works. The 2.5 second wind updates are a thing of beauty.

          I'm enjoying WeatherLink, too & have requested Davis to configure it to work hand in hand with WUHU.

          The Vue is perfect for the hobbyist ready to graduate from a starter station. I was LONG
          overdue. Trying to get my parents to place one on their houseboat.

          -Michael D.

          From: Wayne Thomas <kg4muc@...>
          Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 22:41:04 -0500
          To: <wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com>

          Joe has really been great to help me when I was first getting set up to send data.. As I remember there were a few hurdles to jump getting there.
          How's the VUE doing down your way?   Mine is holding strong!

          Great talking with you!

          Wayne

          On 3/3/2010 10:34 PM, cookevilleweathergu y@... wrote:
          Thanks Wayne...I've e-mailed Joe @ WeatherForYou & he is usually quick to get back. Will let everyone know something as soon as I know.

        • cookevilleweatherguy
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 5, 2010
            Good morning WUHU family....

            As promised, I am bringing you all an UPDATE to the PWS issue I had recently. Somehow, I had re-entered (don't know how) my password incorrectly in the WUHU software. Joe Torsitano was HUGE help (as usual). I appreciate him, Heath, and everyone here with their ideas and help.

            Finally, when you consider which station to purchase, I can highly recommend the Davis Vantage Vue!

            Sincerely,
            Michael D.
            http://www.cookevilleweatherguy.com

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 5, 2010
              On 3/5/2010 8:31 AM, cookevilleweatherguy wrote:

              > Good morning WUHU family....
              >
              > As promised, I am bringing you all an UPDATE to the PWS issue I had recently. Somehow, I had re-entered (don't know how) my password incorrectly in the WUHU software. Joe Torsitano was HUGE help (as usual). I appreciate him, Heath, and everyone here with their ideas and help.
              >
              > Finally, when you consider which station to purchase, I can highly recommend the Davis Vantage Vue!
              >
              > Sincerely,
              > Michael D.
              > http://www.cookevilleweatherguy.com

              Great News Michael !!