Re: [wuhu_software_group] WeatherForYou/PWS Weather

  • Wayne Thomas
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 3, 2010
      Haven't made any changes here either..that I can remember anyway LOL!!
      Just checked the PWS login page and my data is active and current.

      Hope you find out what is holding up your data.

      Wayne
      www.smythweather.net

    • cookevilleweatherguy@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 3, 2010
        Thanks Wayne...I've e-mailed Joe @ WeatherForYou & he is usually quick to get back. Will let everyone know something as soon as I know.

        From: Wayne Thomas <kg4muc@...>
        Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 22:25:08 -0500
        To: <wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [wuhu_software_group] WeatherForYou/PWS Weather

        Haven't made any changes here either..that I can remember anyway LOL!!
        Just checked the PWS login page and my data is active and current.

        Hope you find out what is holding up your data.

        Wayne
        www.smythweather. net

        On 3/3/2010 4:07 PM, cookevilleweathergu y wrote:
        > Anyone having upload problems? I stand at ZERO. My login/username has never changed and it appears to be a very recent problem. Looking at my history on his website, it appears my info stopped going there on February 28th
        >
        > Thoughts?

      • Wayne Thomas
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 3, 2010
          Joe has really been great to help me when I was first getting set up to send data.. As I remember there were a few hurdles to jump getting there.
          How's the VUE doing down your way?   Mine is holding strong!

          Great talking with you!

          Wayne

          On 3/3/2010 10:34 PM, cookevilleweatherguy@... wrote: Thanks Wayne...I've e-mailed Joe @ WeatherForYou & he is usually quick to get back. Will let everyone know something as soon as I know.

        • cookevilleweatherguy@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 3, 2010
            Wayne:

            The Vue is just awesome! I am thrilled with how it works. The 2.5 second wind updates are a thing of beauty.

            I'm enjoying WeatherLink, too & have requested Davis to configure it to work hand in hand with WUHU.

            The Vue is perfect for the hobbyist ready to graduate from a starter station. I was LONG
            overdue. Trying to get my parents to place one on their houseboat.

            -Michael D.

            From: Wayne Thomas <kg4muc@...>
            Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 22:41:04 -0500
            To: <wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com>

            Joe has really been great to help me when I was first getting set up to send data.. As I remember there were a few hurdles to jump getting there.
            How's the VUE doing down your way?   Mine is holding strong!

            Great talking with you!

            Wayne

            On 3/3/2010 10:34 PM, cookevilleweathergu y@... wrote:
            Thanks Wayne...I've e-mailed Joe @ WeatherForYou & he is usually quick to get back. Will let everyone know something as soon as I know.

          • cookevilleweatherguy
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 5, 2010
              Good morning WUHU family....

              As promised, I am bringing you all an UPDATE to the PWS issue I had recently. Somehow, I had re-entered (don't know how) my password incorrectly in the WUHU software. Joe Torsitano was HUGE help (as usual). I appreciate him, Heath, and everyone here with their ideas and help.

              Finally, when you consider which station to purchase, I can highly recommend the Davis Vantage Vue!

              Sincerely,
              Michael D.
              http://www.cookevilleweatherguy.com

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 5, 2010
                On 3/5/2010 8:31 AM, cookevilleweatherguy wrote:

                > Good morning WUHU family....
                >
                > As promised, I am bringing you all an UPDATE to the PWS issue I had recently. Somehow, I had re-entered (don't know how) my password incorrectly in the WUHU software. Joe Torsitano was HUGE help (as usual). I appreciate him, Heath, and everyone here with their ideas and help.
                >
                > Finally, when you consider which station to purchase, I can highly recommend the Davis Vantage Vue!
                >
                > Sincerely,
                > Michael D.
                > http://www.cookevilleweatherguy.com

                Great News Michael !!