WeatherForYou/PWS Weather

  • cookevilleweatherguy
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 3, 2010
      Anyone having upload problems? I stand at ZERO. My login/username has never changed and it appears to be a very recent problem. Looking at my history on his website, it appears my info stopped going there on February 28th

      Thoughts?
    • Bob Tyszka
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 3, 2010
            When I checked this morning before leaving for work, WUHU showed equal number of uploads and attempts.  Just checked my data at PWS web site and it is currently reporting.

        Bob T.

        --

        Bob Tyszka
        California City, CA

        Click for California City, California Forecast

      • cookevilleweatherguy@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 3, 2010
          Hmmmmmmm

          --

          *Bob Tyszka
          California City, CA

          Click for California City, California Forecast
          <http://www.wunderground.com/US/CA/California_City.html?bannertypeclick=bigwx>
        • Wayne Thomas
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 3, 2010
            Haven't made any changes here either..that I can remember anyway LOL!!
            Just checked the PWS login page and my data is active and current.

            Hope you find out what is holding up your data.

            Wayne
            www.smythweather.net

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 3, 2010
              Thanks Wayne...I've e-mailed Joe @ WeatherForYou & he is usually quick to get back. Will let everyone know something as soon as I know.

              From: Wayne Thomas <kg4muc@...>
              Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 22:25:08 -0500
              To: <wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com>

              Haven't made any changes here either..that I can remember anyway LOL!!
              Just checked the PWS login page and my data is active and current.

              Hope you find out what is holding up your data.

              Wayne
              www.smythweather. net

              On 3/3/2010 4:07 PM, cookevilleweathergu y wrote:
              > Anyone having upload problems? I stand at ZERO. My login/username has never changed and it appears to be a very recent problem. Looking at my history on his website, it appears my info stopped going there on February 28th
              >
              > Thoughts?

            • Wayne Thomas
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 3, 2010
                Joe has really been great to help me when I was first getting set up to send data.. As I remember there were a few hurdles to jump getting there.
                How's the VUE doing down your way?   Mine is holding strong!

                Great talking with you!

                Wayne

                On 3/3/2010 10:34 PM, cookevilleweatherguy@... wrote: Thanks Wayne...I've e-mailed Joe @ WeatherForYou & he is usually quick to get back. Will let everyone know something as soon as I know.

              • cookevilleweatherguy@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 3, 2010
                  Wayne:

                  The Vue is just awesome! I am thrilled with how it works. The 2.5 second wind updates are a thing of beauty.

                  I'm enjoying WeatherLink, too & have requested Davis to configure it to work hand in hand with WUHU.

                  The Vue is perfect for the hobbyist ready to graduate from a starter station. I was LONG
                  overdue. Trying to get my parents to place one on their houseboat.

                  -Michael D.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 5, 2010
                    Good morning WUHU family....

                    As promised, I am bringing you all an UPDATE to the PWS issue I had recently. Somehow, I had re-entered (don't know how) my password incorrectly in the WUHU software. Joe Torsitano was HUGE help (as usual). I appreciate him, Heath, and everyone here with their ideas and help.

                    Finally, when you consider which station to purchase, I can highly recommend the Davis Vantage Vue!

                    Sincerely,
                    Michael D.
                    http://www.cookevilleweatherguy.com

                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 5, 2010
                      On 3/5/2010 8:31 AM, cookevilleweatherguy wrote:

                      > Good morning WUHU family....
                      >
                      > As promised, I am bringing you all an UPDATE to the PWS issue I had recently. Somehow, I had re-entered (don't know how) my password incorrectly in the WUHU software. Joe Torsitano was HUGE help (as usual). I appreciate him, Heath, and everyone here with their ideas and help.
                      >
                      > Finally, when you consider which station to purchase, I can highly recommend the Davis Vantage Vue!
                      >
                      > Sincerely,
                      > Michael D.
                      > http://www.cookevilleweatherguy.com

                      Great News Michael !!