Average Wind Data

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 27, 2010
      Why is wind speed and average wind speed the same value? Same for direction.
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 27, 2010
        Are you looking at the high/low column of data?

        The left column should be live.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Scott" <sast@...> wrote:

        > Why is wind speed and average wind speed the same value? Same for direction.

      • Lukas Kruse
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 27, 2010

          Hi I still Can not Get the WUHU Software to see my LaCross WS2317. It was working one day and now nothing. I have tried to get the WUHU to connect to the LaCross 2317 Directly and by the Current.dat File.... Nothing works atm... Can anyone help me I am running Win Xp OS... Thanks in addvance

          Michael kruse

          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 27, 2010
            In the log screen, check "Show Console Com. Errors". Collect log entries and post here.

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Lukas Kruse <arkcowboy32@...> wrote:

            > Hi I still Can not Get the WUHU Software to see my LaCross WS2317. It was working one day and now nothing. I have tried to get the WUHU to connect to the LaCross 2317 Directly and by the Current.dat File.... Nothing works atm... Can anyone help me I am running Win Xp OS... Thanks in addvance
            >
            > Michael kruse

          • Lukas Kruse
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 27, 2010
              Sat Feb 27 10:56:06 2010 > Opened serial port COM1 successfully.
              Sat Feb 27 10:56:15 2010 > Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieved from console.

              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 27, 2010
                I had the same problem the other day with my 2317. I did a full console
                reset (unplugged and took batteries out for an hour) and once i got it all
                set up again, it was communicating with the software.

                Rob Shane

                wrote:

                > Hi I still Can not Get the WUHU Software to see my LaCross WS2317. It was
                > working one day and now nothing. I have tried to get the WUHU to connect
                > to the LaCross 2317 Directly and by the Current.dat File.... Nothing works
                > atm... Can anyone help me I am running Win Xp OS... Thanks in addvance
                >
                > Michael kruse

                WUHU Download page:
              • Lukas Kruse
                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 27, 2010
                  how do you have it connected cause I normaly had the Heavy Weather program up and then had WUHU set to look at the Current.Dat.... Reason for this is so everyone on my home network could run WUHU and get the data to see the current weather conditions

                  wrote:

                  > Hi I still Can not Get the WUHU Software to see my LaCross WS2317. It was
                  > working one day and now nothing. I have tried to get the WUHU to connect
                  > to the LaCross 2317 Directly and by the Current.dat File.... Nothing works
                  > atm... Can anyone help me I am running Win Xp OS... Thanks in addvance
                  >
                  > Michael kruse

                  WUHU Download page:

                • Lukas Kruse
                  Message 8 of 13 , Feb 27, 2010
                    The First log I sent you is from when it was Directly connecting to the station LaCross WS2317 this Log in this mail is telling WUHU to read the curent dat file from Heavy Weather...

                    Mon Feb 22 05:03:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:03:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:03:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:03:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:03:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:03:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:03:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:04:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:04:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:04:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:04:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:04:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:04:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:04:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:04:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:05:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:05:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:05:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:05:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:05:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:05:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:05:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:05:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:06:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:06:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:06:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:06:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:06:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:06:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:06:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:06:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:07:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:07:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:07:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:07:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:07:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:07:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:07:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:07:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:08:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:08:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:08:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:08:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:08:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:08:22 2010
                    > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:08:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:08:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:09:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:09:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:09:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:09:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:09:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:09:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:09:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:09:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:10:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:10:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:10:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:10:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:10:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:10:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:10:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:10:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:11:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:11:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:11:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:11:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:11:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:11:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:11:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:11:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:12:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:12:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:12:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:12:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:12:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:12:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:12:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:12:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:13:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:13:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:13:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:13:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:13:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:13:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:13:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:13:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:14:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:14:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:14:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:14:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:14:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:14:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:14:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:14:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:15:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:15:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:15:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:15:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:15:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:15:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:15:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.38 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:15:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:16:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:16:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:16:21 2010
                    > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:16:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:16:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:16:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:16:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:16:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:17:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:17:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:17:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:17:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:17:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:17:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:17:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:17:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:18:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:18:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:18:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:18:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:18:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:18:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:18:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:18:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:19:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:19:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:19:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:19:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:19:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:19:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:19:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:19:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:20:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:20:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:20:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:20:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:20:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:20:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:20:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:20:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:21:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:21:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:21:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:21:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:21:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:21:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:21:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:21:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:22:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:22:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:22:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:22:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:22:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:22:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:22:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:22:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:23:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:23:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:23:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:23:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:23:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:23:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:23:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:23:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:24:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:24:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:24:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:24:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:24:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:24:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:24:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:24:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:25:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:25:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:25:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:25:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:25:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:25:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:25:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:25:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:26:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:26:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:26:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:26:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:26:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:26:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:26:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:26:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:27:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:27:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:27:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:27:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:27:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:27:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:27:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:27:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:28:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:28:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:28:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:28:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:28:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:28:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:28:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:28:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:29:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:29:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:29:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:29:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:29:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:29:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:29:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:29:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:30:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:30:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:30:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:30:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:30:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:30:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:30:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:30:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:31:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:31:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:31:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:31:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:31:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:31:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:31:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:31:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:32:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:32:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:32:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:32:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:32:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:32:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:32:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:32:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:33:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:33:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:33:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:33:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:33:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:33:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:33:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:33:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:34:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:34:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:34:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:34:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:34:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:34:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:34:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:34:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:35:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:35:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:35:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:35:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:35:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:35:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:35:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:35:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:36:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:36:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:36:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:36:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:36:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:36:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:36:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:36:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:37:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:37:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:37:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:37:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:37:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:37:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:37:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:37:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:38:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:38:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:38:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:38:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:38:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:38:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:38:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:38:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:39:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:39:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:39:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:39:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:39:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:39:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:39:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:39:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:40:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:40:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:40:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:40:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:40:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:40:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:40:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:40:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:41:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:41:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:41:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:41:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:41:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:41:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:41:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.40 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:41:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:42:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:42:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:42:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:42:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:42:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:42:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:42:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:42:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:43:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:43:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:43:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:43:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:43:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:43:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:43:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:43:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:44:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:44:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:44:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:44:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:44:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:44:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:44:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:44:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:45:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:45:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:45:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:45:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:45:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:45:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:45:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:45:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:46:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:46:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:46:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:46:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:46:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:46:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:46:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:46:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:47:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:47:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:47:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:47:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:47:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:47:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:47:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:47:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:48:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:48:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:48:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:48:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:48:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:48:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:48:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:48:22 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:49:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:49:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:49:21 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's manual.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:49:21 2010 > One or more data items could not be automatically corrected, Ignoring ALL data on this update.
                    Mon Feb 22 05:49:22 2010 > Relative air pressure reading of 98.39 InHg detected. Value out of range (8.85 to 32.45). To new users, have you set up your console's relative air pressure yet? See station user's m

                    (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
                  • Mike
                    Message 9 of 13 , Feb 27, 2010
                      Here's another solution; instead of running HW on a single computer (and hogging
                      resources like it does), you could run WUHU in direct serial, and then the other
                      computers on your home network could share the currdat.lst that WUHU generates (via
                      a file share).

                      This works for me, as I have a netbook running WUHU with a direct serial connection to
                      my WS-2316 - I then share the currdat.lst (on that computer) with the other
                      computers on my home network and they in turn access the shared currdat.lst via
                      WUHU as a La Crosse HW file in the general settings - No output is generated on these
                      other home network computers and they don't share it with WU et al (so no double
                      dipping).

                      In addition all users on the my home network can access the WUHU history data from
                      my netbook also via the same file share.

                      -Mike

                      Message 10 of 13 , Feb 27, 2010
                        If your station is reporting 98 Inhg, something is wrong.

                        Do you see this on the console or in HeavyWeather as well?

                        If so, you might try the following reported by one of our users.

                        ----

                        Update:

                        Called LaCrosse and chatted with tech support. She sent the following email as a backup:

                        "Regarding failure to display pressure data:

                        This seems to be a power-related problem, and it can be resolved by following these steps:

                        1.Remove all power from the display for a period of 15 minutes.

                        2.Reconnect AC power then reinstall the batteries. Please plug A/C power cord into the wall first, then the base station. Be sure to use a new quality alkaline battery; heavy duty and rechargable types should be avoided. The AC adapter can later be removed if you do not wish to use it.

                        3.Press and hold the PRESSURE and WIND buttons on the base station until you hear a beep (10-15 seconds). Do not press any other buttons for AT LEAST 30 minutes while the station completes its startup sequence. After this time your barometric pressure should be reading and will require calibration to local conditions.

                        So, that undocumented 'reset' worked and I now have barometrics and the data is uploading to W/U...or will, after some hours:-)

                        ----

                        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Lukas Kruse <arkcowboy32@...> wrote:

                        > Sat Feb 27 10:56:06 2010 > Opened serial port COM1 successfully.
                        > Sat Feb 27 10:56:15 2010 > Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieved from console.
                        >

                        > ________________________________

                      • Greg Whitehead
                        Message 11 of 13 , Feb 28, 2010
                          On rare occasions, that happens to me with a 2315.  I have to take the batteries out of the console and unplug it and let it sit that way for at least 24 hours.  After that, when I put it back into service, it works fine.  I don't know why, but it works.

                          Greg Whitehead
                          Euchee, TN
                          CWOP:  DW0148
                          WU:  KTNEUCHE3/KTNTENMI2
                          CoCoRaHS:  TN-MS-1
                          WMR968/WS2315/WUHU

                          Message 12 of 13 , Feb 28, 2010
                            I'm looking at the data on the screen any column you pick, the graphs and the exported data in Excel. The wind speed and average wind speed are exactly the same. Same goes for the wind direction and average wind direction. The data is exactly equal for average and actual readings.

                            Message 13 of 13 , Feb 28, 2010
                              What type of station are you running and how often does it send updates?