Re: [wuhu_software_group]

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 21, 2010
      Lucas, you should always use the latest refresh of WUHU, the author is always adding enhancements and fixing bugs that are found. When you went to direct serial, did you change the general settings to "WS23XX Direct Serial Access" ? What errors are you getting ? Is anything showing up in WUHU, are you getting any error messages in the log?
      steve