Manual

  • ingo36_2001
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 13, 2010
      Hi together,
      I'm new here in this group. I joyned in, because I'm searching a german manual for WuHu. Think it's a great software, but can't use all features without a translation. Somebody can help me?
      greetings, Ingo
    • KNHBRIST1
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 13, 2010
        Ingo,
        Sorry, but no one has translated the WUHU maunual into any other language. If you know of someone who would like to do it, it would be appreciated.
        Steve

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ingo36_2001" <Hevener1602@...> wrote:

        > Hi together,
        > I'm new here in this group. I joyned in, because I'm searching a german manual for WuHu. Think it's a great software, but can't use all features without a translation. Somebody can help me?
        > greetings, Ingo

      • alrjr2001
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 14, 2010
          Hi Ingo - you could use Google translator http://translate.google.com/# it allows you to upload a document or open a link, I experimented with small bits of text & it seemed to work well, it may work well enough to get you up & running.

          Arnold In The Smokies
          DW1121

          Heres the above text in German translated using Google Translator:

          Hallo Ingo - Sie Google Übersetzer nutzen könnten http://translate.google.com/ # es Ihnen erlaubt, um ein Dokument hochzuladen oder einen Link zu öffnen, experimentierte ich mit kleinen Stücken von Text-und es schien gut zu funktionieren, kann es gut genug Sie erhalten up & running.

          Arnold In The Smokies
          DW1121

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ingo36_2001" <Hevener1602@...> wrote:

          > Hi together,
          > I'm new here in this group. I joyned in, because I'm searching a german manual for WuHu. Think it's a great software, but can't use all features without a translation. Somebody can help me?
          > greetings, Ingo

        • John Liss
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 14, 2010
            The server that runs on is down for maint... I'll have it back up in a
            week or so. In the middle of moving.

            -John

            On 2/12/2010 4:25 PM, wuhu_software wrote:
            > John, can you check the link?
            >
            > I am getting a 404 error.
            >
            > Thanks.
            >

            > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "axelvold"<axelvold@...> wrote:
            >
            >> where could i download the manual for WUHU?
            >>
            >> The links provided here does not work
            >>
            >> //Lars

            > WUHU Download page:

          • John Liss
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 14, 2010
              Gotta love backups...

              The manual is back online:
              http://www.lissproductions.org/wuhu_manual/

              On 2/14/2010 4:12 PM, John Liss wrote:
              > The server that runs on is down for maint... I'll have it back up in a
              > week or so. In the middle of moving.
              >
              > -John
              >

              > On 2/12/2010 4:25 PM, wuhu_software wrote:
              >
              >> John, can you check the link?
              >>
              >> I am getting a 404 error.
              >>
              >> Thanks.
              >>

              >> --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "axelvold"<axelvold@...> wrote:
              >>

              >>> where could i download the manual for WUHU?
              >>>
              >>> The links provided here does not work
              >>>
              >>> //Lars

              >> WUHU Download page:

              > WUHU Download page:

            • Don
              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 14, 2010
                Yay John!

                On 2/14/2010 4:44 PM, John Liss wrote:

                Gotta love backups...

                The manual is back online:
                http://www.lissprod uctions.org/ wuhu_manual/

                On 2/14/2010 4:12 PM, John Liss wrote:
                > The server that runs on is down for maint... I'll have it back up in a
                > week or so. In the middle of moving.
                >
                > -John
                >

                > On 2/12/2010 4:25 PM, wuhu_software wrote:
                >
                >> John, can you check the link?
                >>
                >> I am getting a 404 error.
                >>
                >> Thanks.
                >>

                >> --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "axelvold"<axelvold @...> wrote:
                >>

                >>> where could i download the manual for WUHU?
                >>>
                >>> The links provided here does not work
                >>>
                >>> //Lars

                >> WUHU Download page:

                > WUHU Download page:

              • ingo36_2001
                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 20, 2010
                  Thank you for the link, I used it. Translated to ~80%.

                  --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "alrjr2001" <alrjr2001@...> wrote:

                  > Hi Ingo - you could use Google translator http://translate.google.com/# it allows you to upload a document or open a link, I experimented with small bits of text & it seemed to work well, it may work well enough to get you up & running.
                  >
                  > Arnold In The Smokies
                  > DW1121
                  >
                  > Heres the above text in German translated using Google Translator:
                  >
                  > Hallo Ingo - Sie Google Übersetzer nutzen könnten http://translate.google.com/ # es Ihnen erlaubt, um ein Dokument hochzuladen oder einen Link zu öffnen, experimentierte ich mit kleinen Stücken von Text-und es schien gut zu funktionieren, kann es gut genug Sie erhalten up & running.
                  >
                  > Arnold In The Smokies
                  > DW1121
                  >
                  > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ingo36_2001" <Hevener1602@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hi together,
                  > > I'm new here in this group. I joyned in, because I'm searching a german manual for WuHu. Think it's a great software, but can't use all features without a translation. Somebody can help me?
                  > > greetings, Ingo

                • alrjr2001
                  Message 8 of 13 , Feb 21, 2010
                    No problem Ingo - 80% doesnt sound to bad for a free product:-)

                    Arnold In The Smokies
                    DW1121

                    --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ingo36_2001" <Hevener1602@...> wrote:

                    > Thank you for the link, I used it. Translated to ~80%.
                    >
                    > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "alrjr2001" <alrjr2001@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Hi Ingo - you could use Google translator http://translate.google.com/# it allows you to upload a document or open a link, I experimented with small bits of text & it seemed to work well, it may work well enough to get you up & running.
                    > >
                    > > Arnold In The Smokies
                    > > DW1121
                    > >
                    > > Heres the above text in German translated using Google Translator:
                    > >
                    > > Hallo Ingo - Sie Google Übersetzer nutzen könnten http://translate.google.com/ # es Ihnen erlaubt, um ein Dokument hochzuladen oder einen Link zu öffnen, experimentierte ich mit kleinen Stücken von Text-und es schien gut zu funktionieren, kann es gut genug Sie erhalten up & running.
                    > >
                    > > Arnold In The Smokies
                    > > DW1121
                    > >
                    > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ingo36_2001" <Hevener1602@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Hi together,
                    > > > I'm new here in this group. I joyned in, because I'm searching a german manual for WuHu. Think it's a great software, but can't use all features without a translation. Somebody can help me?
                    > > > greetings, Ingo

                  • Lukas Kruse
                    Message 9 of 13 , Feb 21, 2010

                      I need help I can not get WUHU to Directly connet to my Weather station just started this problem I am using a La Cross WS2317.... I was using both the Heavy Weather software to make a current dat file and had the WUHU Software reading the curent dat file then uploading the data to the Wunderground.com site... But no I can not get WHU to directly connect or connect the other way is there some Newer Verion of WUHU out that I need to get?

                    • Larry Myers
                      Message 10 of 13 , Feb 21, 2010
                        You would need to disable Heavy weather completely and then have WUHU looking at the same com port as heavy weather was....what is probably happening is the two software products are bumping heads on the com port.

                        Larry

                        Message 11 of 13 , Feb 21, 2010
                          Lucas, you should always use the latest refresh of WUHU, the author is always adding enhancements and fixing bugs that are found. When you went to direct serial, did you change the general settings to "WS23XX Direct Serial Access" ? What errors are you getting ? Is anything showing up in WUHU, are you getting any error messages in the log?
                          steve