Re: Minimize problem.

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 44 , Feb 7, 2010
      I'd start looking for a TROJAN or some type of exploit of your system, I can see Opening the program and then not being able to minimize it but having it open from the tray on its own is a bit strange.

      Rick
      KOHWAPAK1
      www.wapakweather.com

      Message 44 of 44 , Feb 24, 2010

        This problem may have been solved (this time).

        Please download the latest refresh (B105):

        WUHU216_32.zip